How to Apply Aldara Imiquimod Cream
Updated: Jul 26, 2021
Here's a quick note on how to apply Aldara Cream (Imiquiod):
1. Using a Q-tip, apply and rub in a pea sized amount to affected area. Wait 30-45 minutes to allow for absorption, then apply band aid for 12 hours.
2. Repeat every other day or until package(s) is finished.
3. You may wash area regularly and should daily to remove any inflammatory crust.
4. If you experience any unwanted nausea or area becomes too sore, then discontinue use.
5. Wait until your next appointment, then we can re-asses our plan